Center for Natural Wellness School of Massage Therapy
Questions? Fill out the form below to get answers.
The Center For Natural Wellness School of Massage Therapy Offers:
- Full-time and Part-time Classes
- Hands-On Training in multiple modalities of bodywork
- Experienced and Dedicated Faculty
- Innovative and Cutting-edge Curriculum
- Financial Aid for those who qualify
- Scholarship and Grant Opportunities
- LIFETIME Career Placement Services
The Center for Natural Wellness School of Massage Therapy is the perfect place to start training for your massage therapy career.
Request information today! Your future is in your hands!
The Center for Natural Wellness School of Massage Therapy has been training talented, caring and successful Massage Therapists since 1999. All programs are in compliance with current New York State Education Department requirements. The Center for Natural Wellness School of Massage is proud to be named a School of Distinction by the national accrediting agency, the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges. This award recognizes schools that have demonstrated a commitment to delivering quality educational programs to the students, graduates and employers.
Through a comprehensive program of study which carefully balances the art and science of therapeutic massage the program strives to enrich the lives of its students. By empowering students with knowledge and understanding of the human body, they will be able to speak intelligently and professionally to their clients and other health care practitioners about the importance of massage therapy in preventive and palliative care.
CNW Offers Full Time and Part Time programs in the following formats:
- 9 Month Full-Time program meets 4 days per week, beginning each February and September.
- 12 Month Full-Time program meets 3 to 4 times per week, beginning in June.
- Part-Time Morning program meets 5 mornings per week and one Saturday per month, beginning each February and September (14 Months).
- Part-Time Evening program meets 3 evenings per week and one or two Saturdays per month. (22 Months). This program begins in October.
3 Cerone Commercial Drive
Albany, NY 12205
Programs Available at Center for Natural Wellness School of Massage Therapy:
Full-Time Massage Therapy Program (9 Months)
Full-Time classes are held Monday through Thursday from 9:00 am to 4:30pm. Starts each February and September.
Morning Part-Time Massage Therapy Program (14 Months)
Morning Part-Time classes are held Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm and one Saturday per month. Starts each February and September.
Evening Part-Time Massage Therapy Program (21 Months)
Evening Part-Time classes are held 3 nights per week from 6:00 pm to 9:30 pm and one or two Saturdays per month. Starts each March and October.
Center for Natural Wellness School of Massage Therapy Campus:
For more information about our programs, graduation rates and other important information, please visit our website at: http://www.cnwsmt.com/statistics/